Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Spring has Sprung

Since I was out in my yard so much this weekend chasing little children around, I thought I would theme my post around garden portraits. Our property is always a work in progress, we have lots of plans for it, but there are already many vignettes in which to create stunning outdoor portraits.

We leave a section of our yard to grow long and wild with a path for children to explore.

A large patch of mowed lawn creates a nice background as well.


A homemade playhouse has a cute little porch to sit on and windows to peek out of.




My old wooden gates are one of my favorite places to visit in my yard.




It creates great texture in the background.


A birdbath in a rose garden is a fun place to throw things into.



My perennial gardens are a great place to explore, find some color, and maybe a bug or two.





No comments: