Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Celebrate Love


Thanks to facebook, I was able to connect with some dear friends of mine that I had lost touch with. In college, I spent a semester in Italy, right before Joe and I got married, and developed many great relationships there. Robyn and Ryan lived with me in a beautiful villa surrounded by vineyards outside of Florence, along with about 40 other students. When I returned home, I lost touch with many of these friends, since they all went back to school in the south, and I returned to New England.
Anyways, Robyn and Ryan wed a few years later and had the opportunity to travel this year, as Ryan is a traveling physical therapist. They have been living in Maine for the past several months and I have been able to reconnect with them. As, their time in New England is coming to a close, they asked me to do some portraits for them. The only other professional portraits they have of themselves was on their wedding day.
So on Valentine's day, we got together to create some portraits I hope they will enjoy. What a great way to spend Valentine's day!




I got to use my new background too! Don't you just love it!




Robyn had the perfect teal shirt to go with the background.


Even though it is winter, we still ventured out for a little bit, until our noses started turning red.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Allison. Love the new backdrop.

Photography by Linda said...

awesome background and love the couch - that would look beautiful in boudoir photos!!