Monday, March 22, 2010

Florida Sand and a Bit of Sun


I headed down to Florida this month to photograph the wedding of my friends Lynn and Eric. Lynn and I have been friends since grade school, and I was thrilled and honored to be able to capture their special day.
If rain on your wedding day is good luck, then Lynn and Eric will have plenty to spare! We spent much of the day wondering if the skies were going to clear up so they would be able to have their ceremony on the sand. It wasn't looking to promising, until 15 minutes before the ceremony, the sun peaked out! The sun shown down on them as it was setting for a beautiful, intimate ceremony and we were able to stay outside to create plenty of fun images of the two of them!




















One of their favorite things to do as a couple is crossword puzzles, so I thought this was a fun way to end the evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alison, Of course I'm prejudiced, but, This is a very photogenic couple!!! What a great job you did in posing them!! They were really having a fun time!! Ingrid, Mother of the Groom