Monday, May 3, 2010

New Hampshire Print Competition


I recently returned from a fantastic time at the New Hampshire Professional Photographers Association's annual conference. It was my first time leaving my 1 year old son for overnight and it was 3 nights! He did great and I only had a few tears as he waved goodbye to me.

Above is me and my roomie, Jeni. We stayed up WAY to late every night chatting like we were at a junior high sleepover. Why did I think I would get more sleep then I do at home?


Oh and here I am dressed for the banquet night, which is always themed, and people actually dress up! This year the theme was "howlin' nights", so this is "dark Allison". I wasn't too scary, but it was fun.


The conference includes an excellent print competition, judged by some of the best in the area. I always learn so much by simply watching the print judging. As well, I am inspired to see all the excellent work being done by my fellow New Hampshire photographers.

I am excited to share that all the prints I entered were awarded ribbons for being above average professional images. Thanks to all my clients who provided me with these excellent subjects to photograph and inspire me.









No comments: