Monday, July 26, 2010

Matilda Jane and Stella & Dot


Come gather at my studio and enjoy some wine, coffee and dessert while perusing the new lines from these two great companies.

Thursday, September 2nd
7:00pm
Allison Hope Photography's Studio

Matilda Jane's tag line is "an unpredictable clothing company" and they are exactly that. They offer girl's and woman's clothing that is comfortable and sure to make anyone feel good. They are also great for the portrait session you are planning on having.

If your child wears a Matilda Jane piece purchased from my show in a future portrait session, you will receive 10% off your print order!



Stella & Dot offers beautiful and unique jewelry. I love that there pieces are different and can finish out a outfit perfectly. I love the line they have for little girls as well. They pair well with Matilda jane clothing as well.
These pieces would be great for one of my special boudoir sessions.
If you wear a Stella & Dot piece purchased from my show in a future portrait session, you will receive 10% off your print order!


No comments: