Monday, February 6, 2012

Share the Love!

I am excited to share with you my plans to travel to Honduras during the week of April 20 - April 28 of this year. I will be joining a group of about 20 others from my church congregation, the Nashua church of Christ, who will travel with Mission Lazarus in and around San Marcos de Colón, Honduras.
We will be distributing food and livestock, aiding local teachers, providing educational supplies, and conducting a Bible camp for local children, as well as some sort of construction project. 



Please visit www.missionlazarus.org to learn more about this organization.

So in the spirit of love that comes with the month of February, I will be donating 10% of all portrait orders during the month towards the mission trip!  If you place an order from any portrait session during February you will be helping me get to Honduras and spreading much needed love and support to the people there.  Thank you for supporting me as I take this amazing mission trip!


No comments: