Monday, March 26, 2012

My Boy

So my boy, my baby, turned three this weekend. 


 I have seen friends do this before and thought it was a cute idea, so thought we would give it a try. 

I asked him a few questions this morning. Keep in mind that he had a toy story birthday party yesterday.

What is your favorite....

color: blue
toy: toy story toys
pajamas: toy story
place to go: target
game to play: toy story one
store: the toy section
cartoon: Sponge Bob Square Pants
movie: Toy Story
restaurant: Chili's
book: Dig Dig Digging
food: macaroni and cheese
thing to do with Autumn: play
thing to do with Mommy: go on computer
thing to do with Daddy: go on the computer

what is Daddy's job/what does he do for work: he works in the barn and outside
what is Mommy's job/what does she do: he had no answer for that

No comments: